Management of anxiety and stress
- Control panic/anxiety attacks
- Remove, and/or obtain insight into, fears and phobias
- Overcome fear of public speaking
- Deal with anxiety / stress related conditions: IBS, tinnitus, feeling low, anger, irritability, insomnia, lack of concentration, tiredness, muscle pain, headaches, various skin problems, digestive problems, etc.
- Obtain personal insight through dreams, automatic writing, automatic sketches, etc. Achieve personal change through positive suggestion, visualisation, affirmation, etc.
- Increase feelings of self-esteem, confidence, self-work. Improve sparking performance, concentration, learning ability, get over writer’s block, access sub-conscious creative resources, for writing, painting etc. Regress the mind back to childhood or past-lives and general mental self- improvements.
- Stop smoking cigarettes
- Stop drinking alcohol
- Overcome drug dependency
- Lose (or gain) weight, enjoy a healthier diet
- Get rid of, and/or obtain insight into, other
Psyhocological and emotional well-being
- Manage depression and grief
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Control embarrassment or blushing
Improve physical conditions
- Learn to supress or control unnecessary physical pain or discomfort